Color Control Toning + Styling Foam For Light Hair
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 11 - Aug 15
Color WOW's Brass Banned Mousse is specially crafted foam for color-treated hair. Refraining from the stiff, sticky, crispy old-fashioned mousse formulas, this "smart foam" uses rosins (a natural rubber-like substance derived from trees), not the traditional resins (stiff, acrylic polymer) to give hair soft, flexible texture to make styling easier and to protect against breakage.
- Lavender for blondes - subtle pigments negate brassiness and help brighten and balance tones
- Proprietary rosin-based foams restores elasticity and increases bounce
- Non-drying formula, free from alcohol and parabens
- 6.8 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. CWOW-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. CW562
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After using Color Wow Color Security Shampoo and Color Wow Color Security Conditioner, lightly towel dry hair
- Shake well, hold can upside down, dispense into palm and apply evenly to damp hair, then style as usual
Water (Aqua), VP/VA Copolymer, Isobutane, Propane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Amodimethicone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, CI 60730 (D&C Violet No 2). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
COLOR WOW is at the heart and science of haircare. Their award-winning haircare technologies not only keep your color first-day fresh, but also make it easy to achieve your healthiest, glossiest WOW styles, even if your hair has been compromised by color treatments.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.