You're Making Me Cocoa Nail Polish
Or 4 installments of $2.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 01 - Jun 03
Color Dept offers eco-friendly nail polish that's healthy and nourishing. Infused with clean ingredients like superfruits and veggies to support nail health, match your mood, strengthen your vibe, and elevate your OOTD with rich, unique colors. The custom wide brush provides flawless application while the plant-based, high-shine formula gives 6 days of wear without any chipping.
- In You're Making Me Cocoa - rich mocha brown
- Clean, non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Toluene, Xylene, Acetone, Phthalates (DBP/DPHP), Triphenylphosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Synthetic Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Releasers, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, and Other Chemicals
- 0.5 fl oz/ 14.8 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. CDEP-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 7011
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before you start painting your nail to remove any oils or residue. After filing and smoothing out the nails, apply your first stroke of polish down the center of your nail
- Then, add another stroke of polish on either side of the first stroke. On average, you should be able to cover your nail in 2 - 3 strokes. Repeat on each nail
- Let it dry for at least 1 minute before applying your second coat of polish. Finally, seal your nails with Color Dept Top Coat to maximize shine and protect your polish for long-lasting wear
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, N-Butyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cirtus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconolactone, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Punica Granatum Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract May Contain: Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Norbornanediamine/ Resorcinol Diglycidyl Ether Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Hydrogen Dimethicone Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ext Violet 2 (Ci 60730), Red 28 (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Women-owned and eco-friendly, Color Dept was created to offer a new experience in nail care. They fused fashion, lifestyle, and storytelling with clean ingredients to bring you this cool and healthy line of polishes. The brand believes that nail care should be fresh, fun & innovative to awaken your inner creative. They want you to shine brighter, dream bigger, and get inspired by the beauty of your own personal story - because you were born to stand out in color.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.