Item Added To Bag
Clarifying Spot Treatment
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Available in three skin tones, Dr. Barbara Sturm's Clarifying Spot Treatments provide effective coverage while healing blemishes and breakouts. An active complex of Maclura Bioflavonoids, Tea Tree Oil, and Zinc Oxide help combat unwanted impurities while Vitamin B3 supports the skin's renewal and healing properties.
- Blendable coverage
- Helps rid the skin of impurities and diminish breakouts
- Free from parabens, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances
- 0.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DRBR-WU41
- Manufacturer Style No. 03-100-04
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Using your fingertips, apply to blemishes and pat gently into the skin
Water (Aqua), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Propanediol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocoglycerides, Niacinamide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Panthenol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Bioflavonoids, Limonene, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pantolactone, Glyceryl Oleate.
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.