Odalisque Classic Scented Candle
Estimated Delivery : Aug 03 - Aug 05
- Notes of citrus, wild juniper, orange blossom and vanilla
- Head notes: lemon, orange
- Heart notes: orange blossom
Base notes: vanilla, wild juniper
- Cotton wick
- Made in France
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 - 2 hours during the remaining
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80F
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. CIRR-WA5
- Manufacturer Style No. ODQ/07/TRU
The history of Cire Trudon Candles begins back in 1643, when a merchant became a store owner in Paris, selling wax candles and groceries. The merchant, Trudon, created a technique to create the best quality wax, and eventually his son Jacques became part of the Versailles court. Maison Trudon eventually became the Royal wax supplier, recognized for the high quality product, and continued to supply wax to Napoleon. Over the centuries, Maison Trudon has made candles for royalty, leaders, and, more recently, for design leaders such as Dior, Hermes, Guerlain, and others. Today, Cire Trudon is considered the oldest manufacturer of candles in France. All Cire Trudon candles are still made with the same perfected wax technique and are still recognized by those in the know as the highest quality candles.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.