Chuck 70 Hi Sneaker
Estimated Delivery : May 15 - May 17
- Lightweight canvas upper with rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Glossy outsole
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- Classic All Star ankle patch and vintage license plate
- Rubber toe cap
- Runs a half size large, consider sizing down
- Revolve Style No. CNVR-WZ7
- Manufacturer Style No. 162050C
Founded in a small town of Massachusetts in 1908, Converse is a classic American brand that has always pushed the boundaries of what a sneaker can do. After basketball player Charles H. "Chuck" Taylor walked into their sales office in 1921, he persuaded the company to work with him and create a line of comfortable shoes designed purely for basketball. By the 1930s, basketball players throughout America were wearing the All Star silhouette, thanks to the influence of Chuck Taylor. Since then, the iconic sneaker has maintained its appeal even after 100 years, with an influence unlike any other shoe.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.