Travel Cleansing Purifying Shampoo Scrub with Sea Salt
Or 4 installments of $4.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 25 - Nov 27
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The Cleansing Purifying Scrub is Christophe Robin's cult favorite scalp exfoliator for a reason. This purifying, moisturizing, and soothing scrub is the ideal detox treatment to remove product build-up and rebalance sensitive, itchy, or oily scalps. Its unique formula features sea salt, a natural exfoliant that lifts away impurities and promotes blood circulation for healthy hair. This refreshing paste is enriched with a 100% plant-derived agent, which delivers deep hydration to the scalp that lasts long after rinsing. The scalp is soothed, rebalanced, and healthy.
- Can also be used as a post-coloring treatment to relieve itchiness and remove chemical residue from the scalp
- Safe for color treated hair
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, silicones, and colorants
- 2.7 oz
- Revolve Style No. CBIR-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. SCR75
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply the equivalent of a tablespoon on damp hair; gently massage the scalp, add a trickle of water, and lather, concentrating on the nape of the neck
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with a nourishing treatment on the lengths and ends
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrated Silica, Bisabolol, Menthyl Lactate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Evernia Furfuracea (Tree Moss) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Christophe Robin is the colorist of choice of the world's most celebrated models and actresses. For the past 30 years, he has been trusted with transforming their hair color, which resulted in a keen understanding of what hair really needs to stay healthy. To share the knowledge he gained through the years, he launched in 1999 his own hair care line - designed to nourish, strengthen and protect natural, color-treated or chemically processed hair. His innovative formulas and unique textures are highly concentrated in powerful, rare and ancestral ingredients for long-lasting results.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.