Delicate Volume Shampoo With Rose Extracts
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Enriched with softening rosewater, Christophe Robin's Delicate Volumizing Shampoo protects color, nourishes the hair fiber, and imparts beautiful body. Fortifying baobab extract gently cleanses, preserves color, and restores natural volume and lift without drying out or weighing hair down. Rose extracts combine with an acidic pH to tighten the pores of the hair, limiting pigment loss and keeping your color brilliant.
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Helps to detangle hair while creating body and volume
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, SLS, Phthalates, Ammonia, and Colorants
- 8.33 fl oz/ 250 ml
- Revolve Style No. CBIR-WU42
- Manufacturer Style No. 12635448
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well
- For best results, follow with the Volume Conditioner with Rose Extracts
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Rosa Centifolia Water Extract, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Rosa Gallica Extract, Polyquaternium-16, Xanthan Gum, Peg-150 Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Deceth-7, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Christophe Robin is the colorist of choice of the world's most celebrated models and actresses. For the past 30 years, he has been trusted with transforming their hair color, which resulted in a keen understanding of what hair really needs to stay healthy. To share the knowledge he gained through the years, he launched in 1999 his own hair care line, designed to nourish, strengthen and protect natural, color-treated or chemically processed hair. His innovative formulas and unique textures are highly concentrated in powerful, rare and ancestral ingredients for long-lasting results.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.