Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Hollywood Filter is a complexion booster that blurs, smooths, and illuminates for a real-life filter effect. Inspired by social media filters, Charlotte created this to be a confidence glow filter. It can be used as a tinted primer, under foundation, mixed with foundation, or as a highlighter on high points of the face. The light-as-air formula moisturizes for up to 24 hours while smoothing and visibly brightening skin for a radiant finish.
- In 3 Fair - neutral peach for light to medium skin
- Sheer coverage with a radiant finish
Free of Parabens and Sulfates
- 1.0 fl oz/ 30 ml
- This item is not available to ship to United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain
- Revolve Style No. CTIL-WU69
- Manufacturer Style No. 5060696176064
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use alone: Use wand to apply directly onto skin. Blend with fingers for a sheer, fresh, glossy look in seconds. Follow with Airbrush Flawless Powder in the center of the face (sold separately)
- Apply underneath foundation: Apply to desired areas and blend into skin with a complexion brush
Mix it with foundation: Combine Hollywood Flawless Filter with foundation to create a gorgeous, dewy-looking finish for an all-over glow
- Use on top of foundation to illuminate high points of the face: After applying foundation, apply Hollywood Flawless Filter on the high points of the face and tap in with your finger
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didecene, Mica, Glycerin, Propanediol, Squalane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Isoamyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glycosaminoglycans, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
With over 28 years of experience, Charlotte Tilbury has distinguished herself as a true creative visionary and innovator. She has revolutionized the face of the global beauty industry by decoding her expertise into transformative makeup tricks and tools that are easy to use, easy to choose and easy to shop, for everyone at every age. Charlotte believes that everyone deserves to look and feel like the most beautiful version of themselves every day through the power of makeup. Today, Charlotte is one of the UK's most famous makeup industry exports and continues to push boundaries with her award-winning, record-breaking, eponymous, universally-loved makeup and skincare company.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.