Vinosource Hydra SOS Deep Hydration Serum
Or 4 installments of $12.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 27 - May 28
CAUDALIE Vinosource-Hydra SOS Deep Hydration Serum is an oil-free formula packed with Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize and soothe any skin type. Ideal for sensitive skin, this lightweight, water-based serum provides antioxidant hydration all day long. Hyaluronic Acid intensely hydrates while Prebiotic Grape Water, enriched in polysaccharides and minerals, nourishes the moisture barrier to replenish skin's microbiome and reveal healthier-looking skin. Now cleaner and silicone-free in new sustainable packaging.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness, redness, and uneven texture
- 100% recyclable glass bottle + plastic pump, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone, Oil, and Gluten
- 1 oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU48
- Manufacturer Style No. 339
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM to face, neck and décolleté
- Use with Vinosource Hydra Moisturizer of your choice for best results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Citric Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) (245/059). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.