Vinopure Skin Perfecting Mattifying Fluid
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Enriched with Organic Rosewater, Grape Polyphenols and Organic Essential Oils, Caudalie's Vinopure Skin Perfecting Mattifying Fluid helps to absorb excess sebum, reduce the appearance of imperfections, and visibly refine the skin texture while adding rich hydration. Its light, refreshing texture includes natural silica powders that immediately bring comfort and a mattified finish to the skin.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and oily skin
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban and Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrances
- 40 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. 252NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM to face, either by itself or after your serum
- Avoid eye contour
Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Alcohol*, Glycerin*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Butylene Glycol*, Silica, C14-22 Alcohols*, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside*, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Tocopherol*, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Citric Acid*, Sodium Phytate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene* (183/074). *Plant Origin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.