Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 19 - Jan 20
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser by Caudalie features a gel-to-foam texture that purifies the skin and tightens pores while minimizing excess sebum, blackheads and imperfections. The gentle, non-drying formula is powered by natural Salicylic Acid, Grapeseed Polyphenols, Organic Essential Oils to leave skin feeling instantly fresh and clean, plus Organic Rosewater to promote a healthy glow.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and oily skin
- 98% natural origin ingredients, non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Soap, Alcohol, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban and Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrances
- 150 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 267NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- AM & PM, massage gel onto damp skin to create a light foam, avoiding the eye contour area
- Rinse well with water
- After drying, apply Vinopure Purifying Toner, Skin Perfecting Serum and Skin Perfecting Mattifying Fluid for optimal results
Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Cocoate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Coconut Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.