Vinopure Purifying Clay Mask
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Vinopure Purifying Mask helps reduce blemishes, enlarged pores, blackheads and oiliness, leaving skin mattified and clear of imperfections. The vegan formula combines Sage for its astringent qualities, Vinolevure to moisturize, and Green Clay to purify and reduce the look of pores.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of pores, oiliness, blackheads, and acne
- 99% natural-origin ingredients, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested & vegan
- Free of Synthetic Fragrance
- 2.5 fl oz/ 75 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU62
- Manufacturer Style No. 347
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer once a week, avoiding the eye contour area
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse off
- Ideal for the T-zone
Aqua/Water/Eau, Illite, Bentonite, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Acacia Senegal Gum, Zinc Pca, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil. (244/021). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.