Vinopure Pore Minimizing Toner
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 06
CAUDALIE Vinopure Pore Minimizing Toner is powered by 100% natural Salicylic Acid to exfoliate, control oil, and minimize the appearance of blackheads and pores. This organic, 99% natural formula is enriched in antioxidant grape polyphenols and purifying organic essential oils to cleanse and prep skin. Pores appear tightened, imperfections are visibly reduced and the skin looks purified.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and oily skin
Targets concerns of acne, pores, and oiliness
- Non-comedogenic, 100% recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten, Fragrance, Parabens, Silicone, and Sulfates
- 6.7 fl oz/ 200 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU53
- Manufacturer Style No. 342NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté
- Use with Vinopure Cleanser, Serum & Moisturizer for better results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol ** Denat., Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Citral, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Sodium Phytate, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Limonene. (182/036). *Organic **. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.