Vinopure Pore Minimizing Serum
Or 4 installments of $12.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 31 - Feb 01
CAUDALIE Vinopure Pore Minimizing Serum is a clean pore-targeting formula for acne-prone skin to address blackheads, breakouts, pores & excess oil. This 97% natural, lightweight serum is formulated with 100% natural Salicylic Acid to exfoliate and visibly refine skin texture, Niacinamide to visibly minimize the look of pores, and antioxidant Grape Seed Polyphenols to limit sebum oxidation which prevents blackheads.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and oily skin
Targets concerns of acne, pores, and oiliness
- Non-comedogenic, 100% recyclable glass bottle, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten, Fragrance, Parabens, Silicone, and Sulfates
- 1 oz
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU54
- Manufacturer Style No. 344NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye contour area
- Can be applied directly to imperfections as a spot treatment or to backne (back acne)
- Use with Vinopure Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer for better results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citral, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Sodium Phytate, Linalool, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Limonene. (184/144). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.