Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Estimated Delivery : Feb 01
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
No.1 in French pharmacies since 2008, Vinoperfect Radiance Serum brightens and evens the complexion. A worldwide cult favorite, it has captured the hearts of millions for its powerful anti-dark spot actions. Both effective and natural, this powerful serum contains Caudalie's patented Viniferine that is 62 times more effective than Vitamin C at boosting radiance and evening the complexion. It works to reduce the appearance of dark spots, including pregnancy marks, acne marks, sun pigmentation and age-related dark spots, and prevents them from reappearing. It also features a refreshing and subtle fragrance that combines notes of citrus blossom, orange tree leaves, watermelon and mint.
- Suitable for all skin types
- 98% natural origin ingredients, non photo-sensitizing, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil and Animal-Derived Ingredients
- 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. 41
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply serum AM & PM to cleansed skin on face, neck, and dcollet
- Follow with moisturizer
- For best results, use Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream in the PM
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol*, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Se *, Bisabolol*, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*. *Plant Origin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.