Vinoperfect Brightening Moisturizer
Or 4 installments of $14.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 22
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Caudalie's Vinoperfect Brightening Moisturizer is an oil-free moisturizer powered by brightening Viniferine, Niacinamide, and White Peony Extract to correct dark spots and add luminosity to the complexion. Its velvety gel texture melts into the skin, offering instant hydration and a radiant glow with no greasy film. It helps prevent all types of dark spots, such as sun, aging, acne scars and pigmentation marks, while visibly evening the skin tone. Natural Mother of Pearl particles offer the skin instant radiance, and a subtle, plant-based fragrance combines green notes of bergamot, mandarin, lemon tree leaf, cucumber and fresh mint for a fresh aroma.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- 97% natural origin ingredients, dermatologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, SLS and Animal-Derived Ingredients
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. 273NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply in the AM to face and neck, either by itself or after serum
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Myristate, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Bisabolol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Parfum (Fragrance), Carbomer, Silica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.