Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream is a protective night cream that works while you sleep to renew the skin. It acts as a gentle overnight peel with a trio of gentle exfoliating and brightening stars that diminish the appearance of dark spots and acne scars to reveal a brightened, luminous complexion upon awakening. Safe for even the most sensitive skin, it's formulated with time-released Glycolic Acid for continuous 8-hour penetration, and features a fresh and subtle fragrance that combines notes of bergamot, sweet orange, mandarin and citrus tree bark.
- Suitable for all skin types
- 95% natural origin ingredients, non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil and Animal-Derived Ingredients
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. 257NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply each evening to your face and neck, after your serum
- Avoid the eye contour area
- To use as overnight mask, apply a thicker layer and do not rinse off
Water, Butylene Glycol*, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Shea Butter Extract*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, Triheptanoin*, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Squalane*, Glycolic Acid, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Bisabolol*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide*, Papain*, Tocopherol*, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*, Fragrance, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Plant Origin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.