Vinoclean Instant Foaming Cleanser
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 23 - Sep 26
Caudalie's Vinoclean Instant Foaming Cleanser is a natural, soap & sulfate-free daily cleanser packed with antioxidants to gently cleanse and soften the look of skin. Composed of 97% natural origin ingredients, this crystal-clear eco-responsible lotion transforms into a generous, airy foam to wrap the skin in softness. The same iconic formula is now reformulated without sulfates to cleanse without stripping skin. It's made with natural surfactants instead of synthetic surfactants, and in new sustainable packaging. Its vine flower fragrance combines floral notes of rose, white wood, watermelon, violet leaves and pink peppercorn for an uplifting aroma.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, PEGs, Silicones, Sodium Laureth Sulfates, and Animal-derived Ingredients
- 5.0 oz/ 150 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU41
- Manufacturer Style No. 307
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM on damp skin
- Massage in circular motions & rinse with water
- Do not shake before use
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Linalool, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.