Premier Cru the Rich Cream Refill
Or 4 installments of $27.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 26 - Sep 27
This luxurious deeply nourishing moisturizer replenishes the dry skin's moisture barrier with Bio-ceramides, while targeting the 8 signs of aging. Clinically shown to visibly improve elasticity, firmness, wrinkles, dark spots, plumpness, hydration, and radiance with the breakthrough TET8 ™ patent.
- Suitable for dry, normal, and sensitive skin
Targets fine lines and wrinkles
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Recyclable and refillable
- Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and sulfates
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU79
- Manufacturer Style No. 358
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply Premier Cru The Rich Cream morning and evening, on the face and neck, alone or after your serum.
- Premier Cru The Rich Cream is refillable: once finished, remember to keep your jar and only throw away the empty refill.
Acrylates, Aluminum Salts, Animal Musks/Fats/Oils, Benzophenones and related compounds, Butoxyethanol, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytulolene (BHT) under 0.1% , Carbon Black or Black 2, Coal Tar, Ethanolamines, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, Hydroquinone, Lead and Lead Acetate, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Methoxyethanol, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Nanomaterials (restrictions for specific nanomaterials only), Oxybenzone, Parabens, Petrolatum and Parrafin (USP grade only), Phenoxyethanol under 1%, Phthalates, Plastic Microbeads, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Styrene, Sulfates, Talc (no detection of asbestos) , Toluene, Triclosan and Triclocarban, Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrance (under 1% and formulated without Acetaldehyde, Acetone, Acetonitrile, Benzalkonium chloride, BPA, EDTA, Methylene chloride, PTFE, PFOA), 1, 4, Dioxane (ingredients must comply with impurity thresholds), Octinoxate, PFAS compounds, Nitromusks and Polycyclic Musks, Ethoxylated Ingredients (including PEGS or polyethylene glycol must meet contamination limits for 14 Dioxane and ethylene oxide), Cyclic Silicones, EDTA and derivatives (allowed if no technical substitute under 0.2%) *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.