Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Or 4 installments of $21.25 by Learn more about Afterpay or Learn more about Zip
Estimated Delivery : Apr 03 - Apr 05
This luxurious visibly brightening eye cream is powered by visionary TET8 technology to target the 8 signs of aging for younger-looking skin: reduce deep wrinkles, deminish fine lines, firm skin, plump skin, improve elasticity, brighten dark spots, boost hydration, enhance radiance. The Eye Cream's blend of 100% natural-origin pearlizers increases skin luminosity and targets signs of aging for brighter and younger-looking eyes.
- Suitable for dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of aging
- Recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Parrafin
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU64
- Manufacturer Style No. 353NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply the Eye Cream morning and evening to the eye contour and lips using its massaging tip.
- The Eye Cream comes in a tube with a removable metal tip.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Mica, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl esters, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Oleic Acid, Hydrogenated Avocado Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Terminalia Arjuna Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Lecithin, Sodium Phytate, Gleditsia Triacanthos Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract. (317/005) Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.