Glycolic Peel Mask
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Caudalie's Glycolic Peel Mask is a gentle AHA cream peel mask that visibly tightens pores, reduces oil, renews skin texture, and provides an immediate burst of radiance to your complexion in as little as 10 minutes.
- Suitable for all skin types
- 87.5% natural origin ingredients, dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, SLS and Animal-Derived Ingredients
- 75 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. 181
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply twice a week to dry skin, avoiding the eye contour area
- Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with water
Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Stearate*, Glyceryl Stearate Se*, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Squalane*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bisabolol*, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60*, Sodium Pca*, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Tocopherol*, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Papain*, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algin. (100/118). *Plant Origin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.