Kampala Espadrille Sandal
Expected to be In-Stock : Jun 20 - Jun 30
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Canvas upper with rubber sole
- Made in Spain
- Contrast toe cap
- Jute trim
- Side stitching detail
- Frayed edges
- Leather lining and insole patch
- Round toe
- Revolve Style No. CSTR-WZ88
- Manufacturer Style No. KAMPALA/002
The first Castaner atelier was founded in 1927. Since then they have turned a popular form of footwear into a sophisticated product closely associated with design and fashion. Their encounter with Yves Saint Laurent in the 1970s went down in the history of world fashion and together they created the first wedge espadrille. Today, after 90 years, their product has a worldwide reach but their essence remains as authentic as it was in 1927: tradition craftsmanship and natural materials.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.