Estimated Delivery : Jun 23 - Jun 24
Free Shipping For Orders Above 90 CHF / Eligible for return if unopened and unused
Please Note: This item will ship separately. Delivery will take an additional 1-2 days.
BYBI Beauty's Blueberry Booster is a daily defense against blue light skin damage from phones, laptops and the sun. Blue light can weaken, inflame, discolor and even penetrate the skin, causing free radical damage, which leads to premature aging. Blueberry Booster is rich in protective compounds (like carotenoids), which work together to aid the absorption and dispersion of damaging high energy that comes from blue light. Made from 100% Cold Pressed Blueberry Seed Oil, a powerful antioxidant that contains beta-carotene which not only helps protect skin again blue light exposure, but improves the condition of the skin too. It's also rich in oleic fatty acids that feed the skin with essential nourishment and help lock in moisture so skin feels smooth, soft and hydrated.
- Suitable for all skin types
Targets concerns of blue light exposure, uneven tone, and dullness
- Recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Fragrance, and Microbeads
- 15 ml/ 15 ml
- Revolve Style No. BYBI-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-032
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mix 2 - 3 drops into your serums, moisturizers or masks
- Alternatively, apply directly to skin in any step after cleansing
- Apply to face and neck daily, AM & PM
Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Seed Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Elsie & Dominika in 2017, BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand that formulates clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin's health. Alongside that they are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They strive to do better when it comes to our planet, be that through their raw materials, packaging or suppliers, while being committed to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.