Bakuchiol Skin Restore
Estimated Delivery : Oct 18 - Oct 19
Bakuchiol Skin Restore regenerates and replenishes for brighter, softer, more even skin - all while you sleep. The gentle alternative to retinol is paired with nourishing oils and butters to condition and smooth fine lines so you wake up renewed and refreshed. Sustainably sourced Bakuchiol is proven to increase cellular turnover and boost collagen production to help tone and smooth skin texture. Lightweight Grapeseed Oil is a rich source of linoleic acid (omega- 6) that's known to restore the skin's barrier which locks in moisture for supple, hydrated skin. Renowned for its healing properties, Shea Butter is loaded with fatty acids and antioxidants to calm and heal irritated skin. Soothing Vitamin A & E also hydrate and protect your skin from free radical damage.
- Targets concerns of dullness, uneven tone, texture, and dryness
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Alcohol, Gluten, and Soy
- 1.35 fl oz/ 40 ml
- Revolve Style No. BYBI-WU27
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-095
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed skin in the evening, after your serums and eye creams
- Gently rub into your face and neck
- Use as part of your evening routine, before bed
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aqua (Water), Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Bakuchiol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic Acid, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Linalool, Phytic Acid, Limonene, Geraniol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Elsie & Dominika in 2017, BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand that formulates clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin's health. Alongside that they are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They strive to do better when it comes to our planet, be that through their raw materials, packaging or suppliers, while being committed to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.