Tint Brush Fix-Up Gel
Estimated Delivery : Oct 27 - Oct 28
Tame and tint your arches to perfection with By Terry's Brush Fix-Up Gel - a brow gel that sets, corrects, and fills in brows with natural color. Its lightweight "gel in water" filmogenic texture provides flexible hold without feeling stiff or flaking off.
- Highlight Blonde - suitable for blonde and light brown hair
- Clear pigments tint brows with an imperceptible finish
- Slim, compact brush coats each hair to mask grays and add volume
- 0.15 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU133
- Manufacturer Style No. 1141710100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently brush gel through brows outwards and upwards from the front portion
- Use with By Terry Crayon Sourcils Terrybly Eyebrow Pencil Definer for added definition and shape
Aqua / Water / Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.