Rouge-Expert Click Stick
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
You're one click away from a perfectly defined, filled-in lip with By Terry's Rouge-Expert Click Stick. This 3-in-1 hybrid lipstick is rich like a balm, precise like a pencil, and intense like a premium pigment. With its unique teardrop shape, it delivers instant definition and high impact color that lasts all day long.
- Palace Wine - deep red wine with a velvet matte finish
- Skin-nourishing copolymers and vitamins create a supple, cushiony formula
- Ergonomic drop-shaped tip instantly outlines the contour and fills in the lips
- 0.05 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU153
- Manufacturer Style No. V16108210
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Click once to offer a single application
- Apply with the tip up to define the cupid's bow
C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ceresin, Triethylhexanoin, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake, Barium Sulfate, Ci 15850 / Red 6 Lake, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci77491 / Iron Oxides, Parfum / Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ci 42090 / Blue 1, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methicone, Citronellol, Geraniol. (T3256a1)
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.