Light Expert Foundation
Estimated Delivery : Dec 09 - Dec 10
Where skincare meets coverage: By Terry's New Light Expert Foundation. This fluid yet lightweight base reveals a comfortable texture that's enhanced with correcting light prisms and camouflage micro-pigments that ensure you'll put your best face forward.
- Soft Beige - suitable for light to medium skin with neutral undertones
- The diffusing, beveled kabuki brush easily reaches all areas of the face and ensures an even application
- Provides a radiant and natural flush
- 0.66 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. V19115045
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mix with the Hyaluronic Hydra Primer to lighten coverage
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Dextrin Palmitate, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Palmitic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Eugenol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Coumarin, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol. (T3216a1). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.