Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder Tinted Veil
Or 4 installments of $15.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 27 - Jan 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder Tinted Veil is a tinted loose setting powder infused with the skincare benefits of Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain optimum hydration levels and strengthen the skin's protective barrier. The unique non-drying formula instantly mattifies, blurs imperfections, minimizes pores, evens out skin tone, fills in fine lines and controls shine for a flawless silky finish.
- In N1. Rosy Light - light pink
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Mica to hydrate and control shine
- Natural matte finish
- 10 g
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU284
- Manufacturer Style No. V19101001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake jar before use. Dust loose powder onto brush, tap off any excess powder and apply all over face after foundation or directly after primer. Layer to achieve desired coverage
- For touch-ups, apply with fingertips on areas that need to be perfected to absorb oil and neutralize shine
Mica, Talc, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, +/- [Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides]. (T3338A1). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.