Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 27 - Mar 29
For the hydrating powers of lip balm and the color and shine of lipstick, meet By Terry's brand new Hyaluronic Hydra-Balm. Infused with the intensely hydrating benefits of Hyaluronic Acid that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, the creamy lipstick provides a cocooning wash of color for soft and plumper looking lips. It's combined with a Water Gloss Complex to deliver glossing agents for a sensual wet look, while crystal color micro-pigments create a clear, even color for natural-looking lips with a subtly glossy finish.
- In Tea Time - warm apricot nude
- Plumping effect & UV defense
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 2.6 g
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU306
- Manufacturer Style No. V21102003
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply directly to lips and build to desired result: one coat for even and sheer coverage or two coats for a more accentuated look
Acetate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. (T3362a1). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.