Eye Designer Palette
It has been over 3 years since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Unleash the beauty guru inside and create your own looks with Terry de Gunzburg's Eye Designer Palette. This travel friendly palette brings together 10 shades of velvety matte and rich tones to supply a variety of options from smoky to sophisticated eyelids.
- Ultra-fine powders allow for a multitude of eye looks
- Can be applied wet or dry
- Suitable for all skin tones
- 0.05 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU108
- Manufacturer Style No. 2141710200
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to the eyes brows using the angled tip, or apply to the lids
- Use with Hyaluronic Eye Primer
Talc, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, +/- [Mica, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77491 Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Ci 75470 / Carmines, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide]. (T3409b2). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.