Crayon Khol Terrybly Multicare Eye Definer
It has been over 3 years since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Record-breaking in most intense, dramatic, and long-lasting wear. The By Terry Crayon Khol Terrybly Multicare Eye Definer stylizes the eyes with deep color and eye-opening contour in a precise, glide-on action.
- Rich in emollient wax and Color-Slide pigments, a gentle formula even for sensitive eyes
- Suitable for all skin tones
- 0.04 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU118
- Manufacturer Style No. 1141671900
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Ombre Blackstar for a bold eye look
Isododecane, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Ci 77019 / Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. (T0923/B). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.