Runway Bedouin Crop Top
Bronx and Banco
Bronx and Banco
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- 60% silk, 40% poly
- Dry clean only
- Back zipper closure
- Halter neck with tie closure
- Satin weave
- Revolve Style No. BROR-WS5
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-CAP-05-22
- Modeled in size XS.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24.5, Bust 34, Hips 34.5
- Size Guide
Launching in 2009, Bronx and Banco encapsulates a sophisticated, chic and sexy design signature with a playful sensibility that reflects the impeccable style of the label's Founder and Creative Director, Natalie DeBanco. With a strong love of all things sartorial and a rich family history that is immersed within the international fashion industry, Natalie identified a gap in the market for high-end, affordable, classic and chic clothing that would be the best friend of the Australian career girl who can turn her outfits from day to night with the addition of a designer heel. It was in Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach that this idea turned into a reality and Bronx and Banco was born.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.