Bronx and Banco
Bronx and Banco
Or 4 installments of $220.00 by Or 4 installments of $220.00 by Or 4 installments of $220.00 by Or 4 installments of $220.00 by Or 4 installments of $220.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 05 - Oct 06
- 60% poly, 40% silk
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Partially lined
- Back strap with adjustable hook and eye closure
Hidden side zipper closure
- Reinforced hem
- Lightweight fabric with pleated bodice and braided trim
- Neckline to shortest hem measures approx 23" and to longest hem approx 62" in length
- Revolve Style No. BROR-WD265
- Manufacturer Style No. BB-CAP-06-36
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10.5", Waist 24, Bust 34, Hips 34
- Size Guide
Launched in 2009, Bronx and Banco encapsulates a sophisticated, chic and sexy design signature with a playful sensibility that reflects the impeccable style of the label's Founder and Creative Director, Natalie DeBanco. With a strong love of all things sartorial and a rich family history that is immersed within the international fashion industry, Natalie identified a gap in the market for high-end, affordable, classic and chic clothing that would be the best friend of the Australian career girl who can turn her outfits from day to night with the addition of a designer heel. It was in Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach that this idea turned into a reality and Bronx and Banco was born.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.