Superfoods Avocado And Kiwi Mega Moisture Mask
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Briogeo Superfoods Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask is a deeply nourishing formula packed with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. It's clinically proven to boost moisture after 2 uses for softer, hydrated, and more manageable hair. This protein-free mask is fortified with green-smoothie-inspired phytonutrients like Spinach, Chia Seeds, and Cocoa Seed Butter to help restore, maintain, and lock in moisture.
- Suitable for all hair types, especially dry, curly, and coily hair
Safe for color treated, keratin treated, chemically treated, and relaxed hair
- 97% naturally derived, clean, 6-free, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, OxybenzoneE95, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS & SLES, Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%), Triclocarban, and Triclosan
- 8 oz/ 240 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. BOGE-WU63
- Manufacturer Style No. FG6687
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After shampooing, massage into the hair from mid-lengths to ends and leave in for 5 - 10 minutes before rinsing
- Can be used once or twice per week in place of conditioner
- For best results, use after your favorite Briogeo shampoo
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol*, Stearyl Alcohol*, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Brassica Alcohol*, Propanediol*, Cetyl Esters*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract*, Spirulina Maxima Extract*, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Biotin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil*, Isododecane, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate*, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract*, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract*, Isopropyl Myristate*, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract*, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract*, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Corallina Officinalis Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Panthenol, Volcanic Ash*, Arginine*, Glycerin*, Curcumin*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Palmaria Palmata Extract*, Mineral Salts*, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. *Coconut, vegetable, or plant derived. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Briogeo was founded by Nancy Twine in 2013, after realizing that the natural hair care on the market simply did not live up to its performance claims. She was inspired by a family tradition of making natural beauty products at home and the belief that beautiful hair shouldn't be compromised by harmful ingredients. Derived from the words "Brio" meaning "vibrant and full of life" and "Geo" meaning "of Earth and nature", the brand has taken natural hair care to a new horizon by combining carefully selected, plant-based ingredients that deliver visible results. Free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and silicones, each texture-specific formula is infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants, and hair-healthy vitamins to bring out the beauty and vibrancy in all hair textures.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.