Scalp Revival Stimulating Therapy Massager
Expected to be In-Stock : Jun 30 - Jul 10
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Designed to boost circulation and improve overall scalp health, the Briogeo Stimulating Therapy Massager is the perfect addition to your Scalp Revival hair care routine. This hand-held massaging tool can be used alone on a dry scalp or paired with your favorite treatments in or out of the shower for an invigorating at-home massage therapy experience.
- Increases scalp circulation and stimulation
- Enhances efficacy of products
- Can be used on wet or dry hair, with or without product
- Unique handle design allows for comfortable grip during use
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. BOGE-WU30
- Manufacturer Style No. MR5452
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply shampoo, massage oil, or treatment as usual and distribute throughout the scalp and hair
- While holding the massager in your palm, gently press the rubber tips to the scalp with medium pressure and massage. Repeat on all areas of the scalp
- Avoid large circular motions to prevent tangling
Briogeo was founded by Nancy Twine in 2013, after realizing that the natural hair care on the market simply did not live up to its performance claims. She was inspired by a family tradition of making natural beauty products at home and the belief that beautiful hair shouldn't be compromised by harmful ingredients. Derived from the words "Brio" meaning "vibrant and full of life" and "Geo" meaning "of Earth and nature", the brand has taken natural hair care to a new horizon by combining carefully selected, plant-based ingredients that deliver visible results. Free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and silicones, each texture-specific formula is infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants, and hair-healthy vitamins to bring out the beauty and vibrancy in all hair textures.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.