Read Me V2 Sweatshorts
Or 4 installments of $19.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 04 - Dec 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- "Read me - We are challenged to create change. You are not stuck. Bad habits can be broken. Good habits can be formed. You have the ability to reinvent yourself. Nothing is permanent. Today, know you have choices. You can control the way you react. Live now. Look to the future with compassion. Life's obstacles are opportunities."
- 50% cotton 50% poly
- Elastic waistband with interior drawstring
- Screen print logo
- Fleece fabric with raw cut hem
- Shorts measure approx 18.5" in length
- Made in USA
- Revolve Style No. BOYR-WF4
- Manufacturer Style No. BSL00811D-R
- 6" Inseam
- 14" Rise
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24.5, Bust 34, Hips 34.5
- Size Guide
In 2007, Boys Lie founders Tori Robinson and Leah O'Malley attended different high schools, circled different cliques, and had very different interests - little did they know that they were fated to become best friends and co-founders. In the summer of 2016, Tori and Leah found themselves going through the same thing: a big break up with a serious boyfriend. Their exes just happened to be best friends. The girls formed an unparalleled bond, through comfort and support, and discovered they complemented each other. That singular experience inspired a mantra that turned into a concept for their current business venture. Something incredible can emerge from excruciating pain: a tiny push in the right direction, encouragement from an unexpected source, a compliment from a stranger - or a serendipitous friendship - can change everything. Boys Lie was born of heartbreak and transformed through friendship. While going through their own breakups, Tori and Leah inspired one another to overcome trauma, trust issues, and self-doubt.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.