Movement Y1 Crewneck Sweatshirt
Or 4 installments of $27.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 07
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- "The boys lie movement - Aspire not to have more but to be more - It's so easy to put hatred out to the world and social media can make it easy to highlight our insecurities. While we knot the name Boys Lie might be interpreted as negative, it's really meant to be an expression of self-worth that speaks to the way we deserve to be treated - Find your fire because one day your pain will all be useful - Boys Lie 2020"
- "It's not what you gather but what you scatter that tells the life you have lived. - Helen Walton"
- 50% cotton 50% poly
- Ribbed edges
- Screen print graphic
- Fleece fabric
- Revolve Style No. BOYR-WK22
- Manufacturer Style No. BSL00475D
- One size only
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 34
- Size Guide
In 2007, Boys Lie founders Tori Robinson and Leah O'Malley attended different high schools, circled different cliques, and had very different interests - little did they know that they were fated to become best friends and co-founders. In the summer of 2016, Tori and Leah found themselves going through the same thing: a big break up with a serious boyfriend. Their exes just happened to be best friends. The girls formed an unparalleled bond, through comfort and support, and discovered they complemented each other. That singular experience inspired a mantra that turned into a concept for their current business venture. Something incredible can emerge from excruciating pain: a tiny push in the right direction, encouragement from an unexpected source, a compliment from a stranger - or a serendipitous friendship - can change everything. Boys Lie was born of heartbreak and transformed through friendship. While going through their own breakups, Tori and Leah inspired one another to overcome trauma, trust issues, and self-doubt.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.