Activated Charcoal Face Mask
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 25
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Apply, peel, and reveal your way to clearer, smoother-looking skin with BLAQ's Activated Charcoal Face Mask. Developed with Bamboo Charcoal, an active ingredient that works naturally to target toxins, remove blackheads, and draw out impurities to reveal fresh and flawless skin.
- Helps to clear existing and future breakouts with regular use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sleek eco-friendly black packaging and design
- 2.02 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BQLR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 3971
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin, then use a warm towel to open up the pores
- Apply an even layer to your T-zone, avoiding the lips, hairline, and brows and allow 15-20 minutes for the mask to dry
- Remove mask by starting at bottom outer edge, slowly peel off in an upward direction
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Bamboo Charcoal, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
BLAQ is an Australian skincare brand designed to take prime position on your bathroom vanity. Their products are minimal, their packaging is desirable and the results are downright remarkable. They're the cool kids when it comes to innovation and hell bent on becoming the new age staple, making over your skin and making under your skincare routine. Built on the basis of their core ingredient, Activated Charcoal, BLAQ products are formulated to solve your first world skin problems and erase the evidence of late nights, city-living and one too many wines (if there is such a thing), by detoxifying and nurturing your skin back to a healthy state.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.