Activated Charcoal Eye Mask 5 Pack
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Late nights and stressful days can leave your peepers looking a little puffy and not-so-fresh. Leave the evidence of last night behind with BLAQ's Activated Charcoal Eye Mask. This charcoal activated eye mask works to de-puff, detox, and freshen the eye area while reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- Hydrating formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sleek eco-friendly black packaging and design
- 5 masks
- Revolve Style No. BQLR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 99587
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin and eye area and remove the film before gently applying the mask a half inch below each eye
- Leave the eye mask on for 10-15 minutes, before carefully peeling off
- For best results, recommended use twice a week
Water, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Bamboo Charcoal, Xanthem Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Glucomannan, Align, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
BLAQ is an Australian skincare brand designed to take prime position on your bathroom vanity. Their products are minimal, their packaging is desirable and the results are downright remarkable. They're the cool kids when it comes to innovation and hell bent on becoming the new age staple, making over your skin and making under your skincare routine. Built on the basis of their core ingredient, Activated Charcoal, BLAQ products are formulated to solve your first world skin problems and erase the evidence of late nights, city-living and one too many wines (if there is such a thing), by detoxifying and nurturing your skin back to a healthy state.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.