Madrid Big Buckle Shearling Sandal
- Oiled leather upper with lamb shearling lining and EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- Fur origin: Spain
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Pronounced arch support
- Roomy toe box
- This item is not available for international export. This product contains animal fur and is thus ineligible to be shipped to the city of Los Angeles which has banned the sale of animal fur
- Revolve Style No. BIRR-WZ149
- Manufacturer Style No. 1023138
Since 1774, Birkenstock continues to attract customers with their long-lasting dedication to a comfortable and supportive shoe. First introduced into the US market in 1966, the company with the iconic jute footbed is safely handcrafted and manufactured in Germany, with the finest quality, sustainable, and natural materials. Each classic footbed is perfectly structured with 4 layers that all play an essential role in the shoe's comfort and construction. The shock-absorbing and flexible cork layer relieves pressure on the foot, while other layers improve the shoe's flexibility, shape, and stability. Lovingly crafted, Birkenstocks are instantly recognizable the world over.
Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 10 - Dec 13
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.