Madrid Big Buckle Sandal
Or 4 installments of $35.00 by Or 4 installments of $35.00 by Or 4 installments of $35.00 by Or 4 installments of $35.00 by Or 4 installments of $35.00 by Or 4 installments of $35.00 by Or 4 installments of $35.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 05 - Jul 06
- Oiled nubuck leather upper with EVA sole
- Leather lining
- Single wide strap with large adjustable buckle
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Pronounced arch support
- Roomy toe box
- Made in Germany
- Revolve Style No. BIRR-WZ25
- Manufacturer Style No. 1006525
Since 1774, Birkenstock continues to attract customers with their long-lasting dedication to a comfortable and supportive shoe. First introduced into the US market in 1966, the company with the iconic jute footbed is safely handcrafted and manufactured in Germany, with the finest quality, sustainable, and natural materials. Each classic footbed is perfectly structured with 4 layers that all play an essential role in the shoe's comfort and construction. The shock-absorbing and flexible cork layer relieves pressure on the foot, while other layers improve the shoe's flexibility, shape, and stability. Lovingly crafted, Birkenstocks are instantly recognizable the world over.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.