Gizeh Big Buckle Sandal
Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
- Pebbled leather upper with EVA sole
- Genuine suede lining and smooth leather footbed
- Adjustable buckle straps
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Roomy toe box
- Made in Germany
- Revolve Style No. BIRR-WZ46
- Manufacturer Style No. 1018885
Since 1774, Birkenstock continues to attract customers with their long-lasting dedication to a comfortable and supportive shoe. First introduced into the US market in 1966, the company with the iconic jute footbed is safely handcrafted and manufactured in Germany, with the finest quality, sustainable, and natural materials. Each classic footbed is perfectly structured with 4 layers that all play an essential role in the shoe's comfort and construction. The shock-absorbing and flexible cork layer relieves pressure on the foot, while other layers improve the shoe's flexibility, shape, and stability. Lovingly crafted, Birkenstocks are instantly recognizable the world over.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.