Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by Or 4 installments of $37.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 23 - Mar 24
- Natural leather upper with EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- Strap with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Suede footbed lining
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Roomy toe box
- Regular fit
- Revolve Style No. BIRR-MZ17
- Manufacturer Style No. 1023458
Since 1774, Birkenstock continues to attract customers with their long-lasting dedication to a comfortable and supportive shoe. First introduced into the US market in 1966, the company with the iconic jute footbed is safely handcrafted and manufactured in Germany, with the finest quality, sustainable, and natural materials. Each classic footbed is perfectly structured with 4 layers that all play an essential role in the shoe's comfort and construction. The shock-absorbing and flexible cork layer relieves pressure on the foot, while other layers improve the shoe's flexibility, shape, and stability. Lovingly crafted, Birkenstocks are instantly recognizable the world over.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.