Sebium Mat Control Shine-Control Moisturizer
Or 4 installments of $5.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Smooth, matte, naturally beautiful skin starts with Bioderma Sebium MAT Control. This lightly hydrating, 8-hour mattifying treatment works to regulate shine, refine skin texture, and tighten pores, while Fluidactiv patented complex regulates oil production and prevents breakouts.
- Zinc and Vitamin B6 reduce shine, while keratolytic active ingredients and astringents smooth and tone the skin
- Suited for sensitive, combination to oily skin
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic
- 1.33 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BDER-WU23
- Manufacturer Style No. 28658B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Sebium Foaming Gel
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Gluconate, Disodium Edta, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Dodecyl Gallate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 724]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A pioneer in skincare since the 1970s, BIODERMA has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them. BIODERMA's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, restoring skin to its healthiest state.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.