Sebium Hydra Ultra-Moisturizing Compensating Cream
Or 4 installments of $4.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 23 - Jan 25
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Bioderma Sebium Hydra is a hydrating and soothing treatment that replenishes moisture lost from drying, irritating treatments and external stress. Formulated specially for acne-prone and oily skin types, this balancing composition contains moisturizing glycerine and restructuring ceramides to combat tightness and discomfort
- Powerful soothing agents enoxolone and allantoin reduce redness and soothe the skin
- Suited for acne-prone skin weakened by drying treatments
- Paraben-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic
- 1.33 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BDER-WU22
- Manufacturer Style No. 28612I
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Sebium Foaming Gel
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Xylitol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/ 16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Ceramide 3, Rhamnose, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dodecyl Gallate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 217]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A pioneer in skincare since the 1970s, BIODERMA has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them. BIODERMA's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, restoring skin to its healthiest state.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.