Sebium H2O Oily & Combination Skin Micellar Water 100 ml
Estimated Delivery : Sep 24 - Sep 25
Bioderma Sebium H2O is the first makeup removing micellar water formulated especially for combination or oily complexions that mimics the natural composition of the skin. Its gentle formula effectively removes dirt, oil, and even waterproof makeup while soothing and clarifying the skin. Enhanced with Fluidactiv patented sebo-correcting complex, it regulates sebum production to prevent pores from becoming clogged, resulting in clearer, cleaner skin.
- Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, it purifies the skin and limits oil production
- Suited for combination, oily, or blemish-prone skin
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic
- 3.3 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BDER-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. 28632X
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Follow with Sebium Exfoliating Purifying Gel and Pore Refiner Cream
Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Sulfate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 442]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A pioneer in skincare since the 1970s, BIODERMA has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them. BIODERMA's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, restoring skin to its healthiest state.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.