Hydrabio Creme Rich Moisturizing Cream
Or 4 installments of $6.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 10 - Mar 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Bioderma Hydrabio Cream is a rich and nourishing daily moisturizer that generates hydration, smooths skin texture, and prevents premature skin aging. Its patented biological complex Aquagenium with Apple Seed Extract stimulates skin's natural moisturizing capacities to support healthy hydration levels. Vitamin PP strengthens skin resistance, while salicylic acid equalizes and smooths the skin's surface, encouraging lasting radiance.
- Vitamin E helps to protect the skin against oxidative stress and combat premature skin aging
- Suited for dehydrated, sensitive, dry to very dry skin with a lack of radiance
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic
- 1.67 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BDER-WU44
- Manufacturer Style No. 28376B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pair with Hydrabio Milk and Tonic Lotion
- Makes an excellent makeup base
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Xylitol, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Disodium Edta, Squalane, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Mannitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyldecanol, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Rhamnose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 715]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A pioneer in skincare since the 1970s, BIODERMA has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them. BIODERMA's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, restoring skin to its healthiest state.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.