Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer
Estimated Delivery : Oct 27 - Oct 28
Get the glow without the tan. Instantly warm up your complexion with a red carpet favorite: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer. Its finely milled texture blends smoothly and seamlessly for a believable, natural-looking glow all year long.
- Hoola Lite - light bronze
- Suitable for fair skin tones or for use as an all over finishing powder
- Includes built-in mirror and natural bristle brush
- 0.28 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU140
- Manufacturer Style No. FM46
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht, Tocopherol. [+/- : Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 10949/A. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.