Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 01 - Mar 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Boost your brows with the thickness they deserve with Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ brow-volumizing tinted fiber gel. A follow-up to the cult favorite eyebrow gel, this new and improved formula contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and hairs, creating natural definition and fullness. The custom tiny, tapered brush provides an easy, foolproof application, while the precision tip shapes stray hairs into place, giving brows a thick and natural looking finish.
- 04 Medium - medium to dark brown (neutral-warm)
- Water-resistant and long-wearing formula
- Provides buildable coverage
- 0.1 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU181
- Manufacturer Style No. EC12
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Using short pressing motions, stroke the precision tip along brows to define shape
- Comb through with the tiny, tapered brush to blend and build to desire coverage
- For the most natural look, start at the inner edge of your brow and move outward
Aqua (Water),Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polypropylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Glycerin, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Silica, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.