Brow Microfilling Pen
Estimated Delivery : Oct 29 - Oct 30
Get the look of microbladed brows without the commitment*. Like a microblading appointment in your makeup bag, Benefit's Brow Microfilling Eyebrow Pen is a waterproof, smudge-proof ink pen with a 3-prong tip that effortlessly creates micro-fine, hair-like strokes. It's designed to blend in seamlessly with existing hairs and fill in sparse areas, making multi-dimensional brows appear instantly. This easy-to-use formula applies smoothly and evenly, delivering a natural-looking microbladed effect that lasts up to 24 hours for great brows all day long. *In a self-evaluation by 104 women after 1 week, 92% said it was easy to apply, 96% said brows looked thicker, and 91% said it draws hair-like strokes.
- In Blonde
- Sheer, buildable tint
- Waterproof & smudge-proof
- 0.77 ml/ 0.02 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU385
- Manufacturer Style No. EM59
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Stroke the 3-prong tip along clean, dry brows (no moisturizer or other brow products) in short, upward motions to fill in sparse gaps. Turn the pen sideways to use the longest prong to draw a single fine line and define the tail
- Layer to build intensity. To complete your brow look, brush on Gimme Brow+ volumizing brow gel (sold separately) for natural-looking fullness
- Be sure to store the pen upright with the cap securely closed for best results
Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pvp, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Maltodextrin, Beheneth-30, Laureth-21, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Silica, Disodium Edta, Sodium Metaphosphate. [+/- Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77266 [Nano] (Black 2), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Disclaimer: Product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Benefit product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.